I can’t believe the year is practically over… I know I say that every time when the end of December hits, but I honestly can’t believe how fast this year went by. From moving into a new place, to Brett starting a new business and getting married, 2015, has been the BEST year of my life.
I’m not sure what 2016 has in store for us, but I’m looking forward to the new adventures and sharing them with my husband! Here are some pictures from my favorite day from 2015 as well as my New Year’s resolutions.
Thank you for all for your support with my blog. It has been a rollercoaster of emotions and I appreciate everyone who has stopped by! When I first started, I wasn’t sure if anyone would read it so I appreciate those who do. I hope you have a safe and AMAZING NYE! I’ll be back next year ha ha…
- Cook more, eat out less
- Be more organized and consistent with my blog posts. Now that the wedding is over this might be easier!
- Revamp my blog’s website. (Update my Bio, Q&A and add user friendly shoppable links).
- Save money (This one is hard for me because I LOVE to shop!)
- Finish decorating our place. Of course, in a budget friendly way.
- Go to a Green Bay Packer’s game in Wisconsin (this has been on my “Bucket List” for years…).