I hope you all had an awesome Memorial Day Weekend! Lindsey and I were lucky enough to spend a day in LA with some of our best friends. After LA, I headed down to San Diego to meet up with my best friend from High School. It really was a great weekend. As I was thinking back on the last couple of days and the kick-off to summer, I was recapping all of the weekend favorites. I am currently obsessing over a number of beauty items and summer fashion staples so I thought I would share my can’t-live-with-outs.
1. Bath and Body Works Endless Weekend Body Scrub- I know what you are thinking, this is not 6th grade and I have not been in Bath and Body Works since I replenished my Country Apple/Cucumber Melon Body Spray that I used after gym everyday. But seriously, this stuff is amazing. The fragrance is great and it has a perfect sand texture to exfoliate the winter right off of ya!
2. Forever 21 Head-wraps- This is my favorite find of the summer. I was trying some on at Nordstrom a couple weeks back and just could not bring myself to pay $20+ for them. Low and behold Forever 21 came out with an entire wall of great wraps in even cuter colors and patterns! They are under $4. Could there be a better summer find?
3. Maybelline Baby Lips- I used to swear by Burt’s Bees Chapstick, but this is a thing of the past. The Baby Lips collection from Maybelline is the perfect tinted chapstick. It is all in the name.
4. Ankle Strap Sandals- I don’t think I really need to tell you how amazing these are, but I will tell you that I found a pair for under $15 at G-Stage that I am obsessed with!
5. Colored Aviators- I have seen these glasses on just about everyone, but I will tell you that Marshall’s is carrying blue and orange Tahari aviators for under $20 and they are my favorite! I went back to buy both colors.
I hope you all love my Summer picks and leave a comment sharing yours!
Stay Styled OC,