I hope you had an amazing three day weekend, I can’t believe we’re already back to the work week. Today, I’m sharing a little hair secret that I use to “Pump Up the Volume”.
Curling my hair is one of my favorite ways to change-up my look. My hair has a natural wave, so it’ easier for me to curl verses straighten it. As much as I enjoy the way the basic curl plays, I like to add a little extra “va-va-voom” by wearing – Irresistible Me – hair extensions.
Whenever I wear extensions my hair has more volume and looks healthier. What I love about this specific brand, is that they’re doubled layered which means I don’t have to clip in too many tracks.
Typically, when I wear clip-in extensions that are not Irresistible Me, I have to use two or three tracks however, with this brand I only need one.
I’ve shared my easy steps (pics seen below) on how I styled my hair by wearing Irresistible Me extensions.
- Curl the extensions before you clip them into your hair.
- Next, divide your hair in sections and curl it.
- Part the back of your hair and separate it from the other half.
- Once your hair is parted, begin clipping in the extensions.
- Unclip your hair and run your fingers through your hair to give it a finished look.
Check out “Irresistible Me” extensions. I really love this new addition to my hair styles!