It seems like, in my old age of 27, that every other weekend I am in search of something to wear to a wedding. Sometimes it seems like it would be easy to pick a dress that I should just wear to everyone’s wedding, like a uniform. So what exactly are the rules to follow when attending a wedding? Here are mine, leave yours in the comments!
- Never wear white, cream, blush, or anything that may look or photograph white.
- Consider the venue. Wearing stilettos to a wedding that you will be in grass for is never a good look. (Saying that, there are some weird caps that you can put on your stilettos that will prevent you from slipping into the grass)
- Do not try to out stage the bride. This is not your day.
- Your dress should look appropriate. You should feel comfortable standing in front of someone’s grandma in your outfit. There is always that one girl at weddings that looks like she just left a club in Vegas.
- Remember this is a wedding. Don’t go too casual. Wear something nice. Your picture will be taken and you don’t want to be the girl who looks like you are going to a bar.
- Wear some makeup, this isn’t the beach, it is a wedding.
Stay Styled OC,